Friday, May 25, 2012

" I want that f****g witch. Alive! " Snippet of Legacy Forgotten by Nicole Hill


  Monolo was furious. He slammed his hand into the wall again, this time leaving a larger hole than the last. How could this have happened? He thought to himself. He could not believe this. He'd protected the women and insured their location was known only to a few among his men. He had a spy and when he found out who it was, he would surely deal viciously with him. Just then there was a knock at the door.

 “Enter.” He barked at the closed door. The door opened and Markus, his second walked in. Marilyn was with him. Monolo raised an eyebrow.

“I found her hiding at the camp.” My lord, “She was the only one that did not escape.” Markus said.

“Sit” Monolo growled at her. She obeyed. He looked at Marcus.

“Leave us.” Marcus inclined his head and headed for the door.

After he Marcus left, Monolo turned his attention to Marilyn.

“Why is it,” He started. “You are the only one that did not escape?” He asked her.

“I hid my lord.” She said with her eyes to the floor. He walked over to the couch and sat beside her.

“Why did you not leave when you had the chance?” He asked.

 She shifted in her seat. “I don't know my lord.” She answered. “The others showed up and there was screaming and fighting everywhere. I was frightened. I did not know what they wanted. I figured the devils that you know was better that the one you don't.”

 Monolo placed his forefinger under her chin and raised her face up so that he could see her eyes. He searched them for a long moment. He could not see a lie in them.

“You see me as the Devil?” He asked surprised that her opinion mattered.

 Her eyes widened. “No, Not exactly my lord.” She answered. “I don't know what you wanted us for but I know that you never hurt me personally. I did hear what was done to some of the other women and yes on that account you are as evil as the devil himself.

 Maybe if you had come and explained to us what you wanted,” She started. “It would not have had to be this way.”

 Monolo was shocked. He did not expect such a small person to speak to him in this manner. He also did not expect to feel any remorse for what he had been forced to do over the centuries. He quickly hardened himself.


 "It is not up to you to tell me what is right and what is wrong.” He snapped at her. He stood and called to Marcus into the room. “Take Marilyn to a room and then come back down here.”

 Marcus inclined his head and left the room. A few minutes later he returned. “What shall we do with the girl?” He asked.

 “Nothing at the moment,” Monolo said “Just leave her there. Right now I want you to get every contact that we have. Every witch we can get on our side. Every Vampire, person or thing. I want that son of a bitch dead and I want that fucking witch. Alive.” He ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no nasty or hurtful comments. This is a site for helping, not hurting.