Thursday, May 17, 2012

5 star reveiw. Sail with me By Chelsea Heights.

Sail with Me by Chelsea Heights
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sail with me was interesting from page one. I immediately like the heroine, Delaney. She is a strong willed police detective who knows her own mind. She is tough and most important in my mind for what completes a strong heroine, she is smart. There's nothing worse that wasting my time reading about a twit. She is the only woman officer in a notoriously redneck police department. I live in a town like that so I instantaneously felt a connection to her. She has recently started working on an old case about a baby that died shortly after birth and the body went missing.( I know bizarre and interesting.) She decides to call in the original FBI agent that worked the case.
I fell in love with Jake Thrasher all at once. Even his name ( Jake Thrasher) inspires the image of strength and sexuality. He's strong, courageous, good at his job and not to mention gorgeous. Also a bit of a playboy. Kind of reminded me of Agent Boothe ( David Boreanaz ) from the show Bones. I could almost envision him wearing that cocky belt buckle. The case of Andrew O' Sullivan ( the missing body) has bothered him for years. Officially it was ruled that the body was disposed of properly but due to the craziness at the ER that day, it was not noted. He has never believed that and neither does Delaney. Together, they take on a case that brings them on a whirlwind ride of adventure landing them overseas Where they not only solve the case but find an everlasting love in one another.

I'm giving this book 5 of 5 stars because it was just so much fun!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no nasty or hurtful comments. This is a site for helping, not hurting.