Saturday, October 13, 2012

Conner by Miranda Stork " It's like a paranormal romance meets a psychological thriller! "


Erin is a young psychologist, with no time for anything but her work, and unable to remember anything about her past. She leads an uneventful life, but a lonely one, in which she secretly wishes for a soulmate... 
Conner is an unusual patient who approaches her, thrusting her into a strange world of darkness that runs beneath our own. He believes himself to be a creature of legend-a werewolf. But he also draws Erin with a roguish charm, and an irresisitible feeling that seems to bind them together... 
Conner desperately tries to save her from an unknown evil that persues her with a relentless passion that crosses centuries, an evil that once took her very soul away, somewhere in Erin's lost memories. 
As she becomes more entwined in a series of events that will remind her of who she really is, will she make it away from the oncoming darkness unscathed...?

Read My Amazon review of Connor. 

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulously envisioned and wonderfully entertaining!July 14, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Conner (Kindle Edition)
Holy Crap! I just have to start off with that. Conner is absolutely amazing! I started this book at 8pm and the next thing I knew, It was 3:45am and I was staring at the wall of my bedroom in complete disbelief. This story line is one of a kind. Half the time, I felt like i'd dived head first into the rabbit hole with no clue as to how I would ever get out. I'm still not out. Usually, by the time iv'e finished no more than a quarter of any given book, Iv'e already pretty much figured out how it's going to go. Conner had me confused and reeling from page one. It's like a paranormal romance meets a psychological thriller! Every time I "thought" I knew what was going on. Another bombshell was dropped leaving me screaming "WTF?!" at my kindle. Half the time I didn't know who was good, who was bad, who was crazy and who was sane or who's sad delusional viewpoint we may be seeing these events unfold through. But one thing was for sure. I needed to find out more than I needed sleep, or my next breath for that matter. This book is completely, totally, wonderfully insane from start to finish and I am now itching with the need for the second installment! I will be telling everyone I know about this wonderful author and how deep her imagination goes!

5 stars! One of the best novels I have read all year!

Now grab your copy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no nasty or hurtful comments. This is a site for helping, not hurting.