Authors

"When it comes to authors,we may hide ourselves from others but within our pages, our true souls emerge." - Nicole Hill
"I want a Vampite of my very own. Until I find him, I'll just keep writing him into existence." -Nicole Hill
" I write like people talk. It may not be perfect but it's damn entertaining." - Nicole Hill

Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday Man Candy blog hop #19. Magic Mike is almost here!!!!

In honor of Magic Mike. I give you Channing Fucking Tatum!!!!!!!!!



Oh hell yeah! I just loved this picture!!!!
Rugged Channing is so yummy!
GQ Channing is so pretty.
Channing when he hasn't been working out so hard and has a little belly.  Proving that he can look hot at anytime!
Huba Huba. If he can do that, I wonder how easily he can pick up a lday and slam her back down on the bed.
I am so waiting!!!!!!