Liebster Blog Award is for blogs that have under 200 followers, and the blogs are nominated by other winners who think the blog is totally marvellous.
1. 1. Each person/blogger tells eleven facts about themselves/answers the questions the other blogger posted (you’ll see what I mean in a minute).2. Answer the eleven questions the tagger (blogger who nominated me) has posted, and then give eleven questions for the people you tagged.3. Choose eleven people to tag and link to them in the post4. Alert them to your tagging5. No tag backs.6. Thank the blogger who nominated you
Eleven facts about me :
1. I love dancing.
2. I love singing.
2. I hate traditional exercise.
3. I have O.C.D.
4. I have never really been anywhere but here.
5. I am a procrastinator.
6. I am currently writing the second novel in The Avalon Legacies.
7. I would love to be able to paint.
8. I wrote my first book between calls at a call center.
9. I will be the extremely famous Author of The Avalon Legacies one day.
10. I used to play the piano rather well.
11. I forget to eat nearly every day.
1.What kind of books do you like to read? All genres as long as they are mysteries.
2. What’s your favourite color? Purple
3. Coffee or tea? Both!
4. Do you believe in the destiny? Absolutely!
5. What is your favourite song? Stop draggin my heart around. Stevie Nicks
6. Do you read classics? Yes. All the time.
7. Are you consistent? Not really. :)
8. Dream job? Full time Author.
9. Who is your favourite author? Christine Feehan
10. Cats or dogs? Dogs
11. Do you believe in ghosts? Absolutely. Seen them with my own two eyes. Can't really deny that.
The questions for my nominees:
1. Early bird or night owl?
2. Who inspires you? (Anyone from history dead or alive)
What is the best book you’ve read in 2012 so far?
How many hours do you spend on your blog per week?
5. Where do you wish to be in ten years?
6. Are you doing what you love?
7. Any profession in the world, what would it be?
8.Did you start your blog for you or for the readers?
9. Beer or Wine?
10. Bubbly or boring?
11. Your perfect mate would be?
Craig McGray http://craigmmcgraywrites.blogspot.com
Kat McCarthy http://word-whores.blogspot.com
Sam Cooper http://freshfantasyfiction.blogspot.co.uk
kevin r. hill http://www.kevinrhill.blogspot.com/
J Lenni Dorner http://jlennidornerblog.what-are-they.com/
ice) GRILL Time! https://twitter.com/iceitup1
J. Anne Fullerton http://jannefullerton.blogspot.com/
Hamilton C. Burger http://diogenesclubarchives.blogspot.com/
Minnie Lahongrais http://www.lahongrais.blogspot.com/
Follow me on Twitter: @nicolehill17