Monday, July 23, 2012

ManCandy Monday Blog Hop #21

Photobucket
                             "For today's Monday Man Candy, I give you Chris Evans!! Yu-ummy!"
The Most Beautiful Man in the World




Oh. Good lord. I love this pic! 
Yep. You can stay right there til I get there. 



Holy Jesus, He looks good enough to eat! 
And he looks just as tasty in a suit! 
Sweaty man + Climbing big rocks = Damn, I forgot what I was going to say...




It's not all about the baby face! This man looks good no matter what!

Yes! I had to put this one in! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie. You can never go wrong with yummy Chris. I have always love the 2nd, 3rd and 4th pics.I have never seen the one with him climbing the rocks. WOW that is HOT!!. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Please no nasty or hurtful comments. This is a site for helping, not hurting.