Authors

"When it comes to authors,we may hide ourselves from others but within our pages, our true souls emerge." - Nicole Hill
"I want a Vampite of my very own. Until I find him, I'll just keep writing him into existence." -Nicole Hill
" I write like people talk. It may not be perfect but it's damn entertaining." - Nicole Hill

Monday, July 23, 2012

ManCandy Monday Blog Hop #21

Photobucket
                             "For today's Monday Man Candy, I give you Chris Evans!! Yu-ummy!"
The Most Beautiful Man in the World




Oh. Good lord. I love this pic! 
Yep. You can stay right there til I get there. 



Holy Jesus, He looks good enough to eat! 
And he looks just as tasty in a suit! 
Sweaty man + Climbing big rocks = Damn, I forgot what I was going to say...




It's not all about the baby face! This man looks good no matter what!

Yes! I had to put this one in!