Sunday, April 8, 2012

Review of Wanted Dead or Undead by Angela Scott

Five Stars!!!!

I read this book because when I saw the tweet for it, I thought " Zombies and Cowboys! Eye roll. " That probably sucks. " I was pleasantly surprised. It's the story of Red and Cowboy. ( They have real names but they are " Red and Cowboy") Cowboy is your typical southern city boy. He likes his creature comforts and hates " roughing it " Red is tough, beautiful and smart as heck. She has survived her entire family all of who died by her hand. She is also hiding a very large, very dangerous secret that will knock your socks off. This book is full of twists and turns that will keep you up all night. ( I was up till 1:30am. But I had to finish before I could sleep. ) For those die hard zombie fans, It has your typical Zombie lore and the struggle of those left behind but the author has thrown in a few curve balls to keep ya on your toes. It's like The Good, The Bad and The Ugly meets The Walking Dead. I loved it! Plain and simple. You will not want their story to end and the best part is... It continues in the second installment " Survivor Round- Up " which I fully intend to read as well. Expect review to follow. Any books written by Angela Scott will now be on my to- read list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no nasty or hurtful comments. This is a site for helping, not hurting.