Monday, April 30, 2012

Five star review of Her obsession by Shaunna Rodriguez

Her ObsessionHer Obsession by Shaunna Rodriguez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I first found this book, I was in the middle of a rt'ing nightmare and only read a small blurb about the book. I was like " roommate loses mind and holds the other hostage. " Sounds cool enough. So I added it to my already growing list of freebies to read and review thinking it was fiction. I started reading and quickly realized that this was actual truth! This story is so amazingly crazy! Most of the time I was thinking.. I would die!! I would just die! " I didn't even know what I would do in that situation! I kept going between " Oh my god!! Whats going to happen? Is she going to make it? " And " This is one freaking psycho B***H!!!!!" I was on the proverbial edge of my seat the entire time. Her Obsession was a great read from start to finish!!! I will be reading the second installment " Her Hostage"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no nasty or hurtful comments. This is a site for helping, not hurting.