Friday, December 16, 2011

Review of : Lust, money and Murder by Mike Wells



This book was really good. It definitely kept me interested. Which is saying a lot because between my kids, writing and Husband, I never have time to myself and when I do I certainly don't want to waste it. This book is the first in a series, but is totally worth it. I am going to order the next, because I am dying to know what is happening. It is well researched for the subject matter. I don't know a lot about counterfeiting but the author sure sounded like he did. I am still unsure about what exactly is going on. I usually pick the plot up about a quarter way through most books and am pleasantly surprised at the fact that I haven't pinned down the story yet. Worth the read. I would recommend this book.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no nasty or hurtful comments. This is a site for helping, not hurting.