Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My four star review of The Timekeeper by Jordana Barber @JordanaBarber



4.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed the escape this book offered.
This review is from: The Timekeeper (Book One of The Aliis Mundi Series) (Kindle Edition)
I love all mythology so I may be a bit biased but as soon as I read that Azriella was in fact a princess who who took on the job of one of the fates I'll admit, I was hooked and wanted to know more immediately. I mean, cool. A princess who could really just sit on her but who takes on one of the hardest and most demanding jobs in the known universe! My imagination promptly woke up and started going wild. I won't go into details cause I don't want to spoil it but I will tell you that I loved the story and all of it's dynamics from start to finish and could not stop turning the page for more. I loved that this story wasn't the same old thing redone a little differently and is in fact something unique. I will certainly be reading more of this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no nasty or hurtful comments. This is a site for helping, not hurting.