Thursday, April 11, 2013

#IndieAuthor Spotlight of S. Celi @saragceli Author of The Undesirable


The Artist
S. Celi

The work of art: 
The Undesirable


Where she creates: 
I'm from the Cincinnati area,, but I have lived all over the US.


The Genre that gets to claim her: 
I write Young Adult, New Adult, and Contemporary Romance


The heart of the story:
The Undesirable is a coming of age story set in a dystopian world with a major love story thrown in


Sometimes she likes the rules. Sometimes she doesn't: 
I think it depends on the project. Sometimes I free write, sometimes I follow an outline. 

Has she ever written anything and thought; " The world has got to see this!" ? 
All the time! But I also often think, "I never want anyone to see this." 


Does she have an editor and Cover Designer or does she do this herself? 
I do have an editor, and cover designer


Who can we thank for turning S. Celi to writing: 
My favorite author is F. Scott Fitzgerald. I could read his work over and over . 


Is there anything she finds particularly challenging in her writing? 
I think what is challenging is the fact that I don't have enough hours in the day to do just that! 


Does she write her characters or do they write themselves through her? 
A little bit of both.


Does she ever write herself into the characters? 
No. It may seem like I do, but I don't. They aren't me.


Is writing her full time job or is she "Keeping her day job"? So to speak 
I have a day job right now as a journalist.


If she could go back in time and meet one famous person or legend in history, who would it be? 
I would love to meet Anne Boelyn. She got a raw deal. Would be interesting to hear about it in her own words.


There are millions of new books released every year. What in her mind makes hers stand out from all those millions in her genre? 
Well, I hope the compelling story stands out. I poured a lot of time and effort into it! 


Links to find and follow S Celi's work: 

Facebook Page:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sara-Celi/252615174437
Twitter: @saragceli
Blog: celibrationoflife.wordpress.com
Website www.saraceli.com:
Goodreads:http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6578895.S_Celi

Purchase from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no nasty or hurtful comments. This is a site for helping, not hurting.