Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ungrateful people on Twitter and how I hate it.

So I saw a tweet that said to Download or donate to help this dude out. I RT'ed because I'm broke (Since Birth.) and can't afford to donate or download so I figured I'd help spread the word. This is the Tweet I got back:

 @nicolehill17 Please donate or download and stop using the tweets as a hot potato!

Seriously? Um, Are you fucking kidding me? That was so fucking rude! How do you expect to get anywhere with and attitude like that? I was trying to help! And I have over 4,000 more followers that you do so I might have been able to get your music out there but not now! 

Also is the point of twitter to get as many to RT your stuff as possible? At least from a marketing prospective. 

I will be UNFOLLOWING and it's nice to know I will no longer have to risk Twitter jail on your account. Thanks for taking that care from me and good luck with alienating anyone trying to help you. 

5 comments:

  1. How... Rude. Assholes everywhere. Did u tweet him off. I would have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've had a couple of beauties lately! Don't let them get to you, there are nice people like me out there LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously, no manners. what is his twitter handle so i can unfollow if i'm a follower too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I am just reading this NOW!!

    What a prick (sorry had to) he should have been GLAD to know that you RTd. I'll tell you though that he was probably a newby (or at least at like to think he was) and YES, he deserved to be UNFOLLOWED.

    You are SO GOOD at RTng other people's stuff it's sad that you got someone like him.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your comments. I't good to know I wasn't overreacting.

    ReplyDelete

Please no nasty or hurtful comments. This is a site for helping, not hurting.