Authors

"When it comes to authors,we may hide ourselves from others but within our pages, our true souls emerge." - Nicole Hill
"I want a Vampite of my very own. Until I find him, I'll just keep writing him into existence." -Nicole Hill
" I write like people talk. It may not be perfect but it's damn entertaining." - Nicole Hill

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

5 star review of The Italian By Elaine Coffman

The ItalianThe Italian by Elaine Coffman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loved it! The author was very knowledgeable about life during these war times and I felt that I learned all kinds of things as well as enjoyed a wonderfully awesome and heart pounding story. I was on the edge of my seat numerous times wondering what was happening. It never let my blood pressure stay at normal that was for sure.