Monday, June 18, 2012

Man Candy Monday Blog hop #16! Free Pass List # 1





I have decided for this Man Candy Monday, I will be going down my list of Free Pass Men in order from 1 to whatever. The hubby and I have a list. This list is compiled of people of the oppisite sex that if we ever get a chance with, we get a free pass due to the once in a lifetime oppertunity. LOL So Today, I will start with the man who has rested comfortably at the number one spot on my list for many years.


VIN DIESEL! Need I say More? 




Eye Candy of the Week 4/6/09~Vin Diesel
Yummy! I want to join! 





      He looks good in anything!


The thug look so suits him! 


























Had to add a Riddick shot since that's what started my list! 


















What was I doing? I forgot! LOL





















2 comments:

  1. I love this man.. another tough man who gets humor.. and oh so sexy.. great choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Vin Diesel - what a tempting distraction.

    ReplyDelete

Please no nasty or hurtful comments. This is a site for helping, not hurting.