Thursday, May 15, 2014

My 5 star review for Lucian's Revenge by Tyler West @authortylerwest



Author Tyler West had me engrossed by the second page. I seriously could not figure out who Lucian was and what he thought he needed revenge against Thomas for. I just kept thinking, Thomas is a good guy. What could he possibly have done to Lucian? Usually, I can figure out the plots in stories rather quickly but in the case of Thomas VS Lucian, I was happily surprise that I could't figure out what was going on. It's rare that any story-line fully surprises me.

I hate giving away too much in my reviews so, I can't say much more but I will tell you that on the second to last page is when I finally figured it all out. I loved that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no nasty or hurtful comments. This is a site for helping, not hurting.