Authors

"When it comes to authors,we may hide ourselves from others but within our pages, our true souls emerge." - Nicole Hill
"I want a Vampite of my very own. Until I find him, I'll just keep writing him into existence." -Nicole Hill
" I write like people talk. It may not be perfect but it's damn entertaining." - Nicole Hill

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My 5 star review of Dancing with the Duke by Suzanna Medeiros

Dancing with the Duke (Landing a Lord, #0.5)Dancing with the Duke by Suzanna Medeiros
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had been complaining to my followers that I haven't had time to read in two months, when I found this little gem. It was short, sweet and to the point and I loved Charlotte and Alex's story. I guess I'm a sucker for stories about not knowing the one for you was right in front of you all along. It took me only 30 minutes to devour and I now feel much better because even with my limited free time, I was able to get that warm fuzzy feeling that only comes from stories about true love. I'll be reading the rest of this series for sure.

View all my reviews