Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My 5 star review of Dancing with the Duke by Suzanna Medeiros

Dancing with the Duke (Landing a Lord, #0.5)Dancing with the Duke by Suzanna Medeiros
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had been complaining to my followers that I haven't had time to read in two months, when I found this little gem. It was short, sweet and to the point and I loved Charlotte and Alex's story. I guess I'm a sucker for stories about not knowing the one for you was right in front of you all along. It took me only 30 minutes to devour and I now feel much better because even with my limited free time, I was able to get that warm fuzzy feeling that only comes from stories about true love. I'll be reading the rest of this series for sure.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no nasty or hurtful comments. This is a site for helping, not hurting.