Friday, March 23, 2012

Review Zen and the art of vampires Katie McCallister

Zen and the Art of Vampires (Dark Ones, #6)

I loved this book! So much in fact that, I read it three years ago and still remember the names of the characters! Pia takes a singles cruise to Europe and can suddenly  see ghosts. She does not know why or how but this just started. She also encounters two very good looking vampires. One who keeps throwing himself at her and the other who keeps cursing her out. Naturally she wants the one that seems to not want her. She is not a heroine in the normal since. She describes herself as fat and frumpy but I get the idea it's more like curvy. She's on this cruise on another continent and has no clue what's going on. She's just trying to get home before she gets killed or something. I liked this story because at the beginning you will think that she is a damsel and needs to be saved but by the end she grows a pair and saves the day. I will be getting the 6th book so that I can finish her story. Even after two years, I still have to know whats going on! I havent read any of the others in this series but if this is any indication, I would recommend them all!



 

2 comments:

  1. Your blog design is so cool.
    Zen and the art of vampires - what a great title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emma. Always great to hear.

    ReplyDelete

Please no nasty or hurtful comments. This is a site for helping, not hurting.