Tuesday, February 14, 2012

4 star Review: Unicorn Bait By S.A. Hunter

                 Unicorn Bait By S.A. Hunter
                             4 of 5 Stars


I really liked this book. I got lost in the story line. Before I read this I thought oh another story about unicorns, the heroine is probably a vestal virgin or something. Wrong! This author flipped the script. That's all I'll tell you cause I hate spoilers! But I will say that I was really surprised when the full story came to light. It's a story about love that can stretch the boundaries of time and space. A story about how soul mates might not be from the same time or planet for that matter. Not the m ost epic story I have ever read but thoroughly enjoyable just the same.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no nasty or hurtful comments. This is a site for helping, not hurting.