Authors

"When it comes to authors,we may hide ourselves from others but within our pages, our true souls emerge." - Nicole Hill
"I want a Vampite of my very own. Until I find him, I'll just keep writing him into existence." -Nicole Hill
" I write like people talk. It may not be perfect but it's damn entertaining." - Nicole Hill

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Review of Fairytale By Maggie Shayne






 
by 

5 of 5 stars

This story was really well written. I did not once skip any paragraphs or pages. I never lost interest. The story even started with " Once Upon A Time." which I loved as it was called Fairy tale. I read this book on a six hour car ride to Miami for vacation and never once wanted to put it down. I have always liked Maggie Shayne so I might be a little biased but I really think that you won't be disappointed.