Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Review of Maybe This Time By Jennifer Crusie






Maybe This Time (Hardcover)
by 
5 of 5 Stars



Wow. I have to start off with wow. This had got to be the one of the best, most intriguing ghost stories that I have ever read. Jennifer Crusie knows what she is doing! She describes each scene so well that five minutes in I was no longer sprawled unceremoniously across my bed. I was trapped in the old mansion with Andie and the kids fighting for our lives! Just when we thought we knew what to do, Bam! Another road block. I lost myself in this book. I became one of the characters. The reason for reading in the first place as far as I'm concerned. I was up at 2am, my contacts were dried out, and my mind was exhausted but I could not put it down. Not until I knew they were safe! Wow! I am going right now to see what else she has written Jennifer has just been placed on my list of favorite supernatural authors. Good Job Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no nasty or hurtful comments. This is a site for helping, not hurting.