Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Review of Revenge of the Pumpkins by Lacey Lane

   This little short story caught me by surprise. At first, I was thinking how cute it was and was wondering when the revenge part would go down but I didn't have to wait long. Once the pumpkins start in, there is little time to even think before you are thrust into everyone worst Halloween nightmare. This is not normally the type of story I like to read but it was short so I figured I's give it a try. I'm so glad that I did. Lacey has succeed in writing about a scenario that I'd never even thought of which rarely happens. It was a welcomed change and I would give any other Short story or novel that Lacey writes a chance just to see if they are as unique as this one. Also, its free an you can't beat free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no nasty or hurtful comments. This is a site for helping, not hurting.