Thursday, January 17, 2013

My 5 star reveiw of At The Edge of The Lighthouse by Gabriel J.M.

5 stars!

To start, I have to say that this has to be the craziest, most interesting alien abduction story I have ever read. It's short but packed to capacity with absolute craziness. The author paints the setting so well, I could almost hear the raging storm outside my own window and smell the sea as if I were standing in the ocean's spray. I could imagine the cold dark feeling of abandonment that permeated this near ghost town.To be frank, the entire story had me creeped out in the most delicious way. If you need a quick read that will get your heart rate up and your imagination stirring, you won't go wrong with this one.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007XHBEMG

1 comment:

  1. hi Nicole, I read Whitley Strieber years ago about an alien abduction, that is some spooky stuff.Bill

    ReplyDelete

Please no nasty or hurtful comments. This is a site for helping, not hurting.