Monday, June 8, 2015

#IndieSpotlight of Tricia Bailey Author of Midnight Robber

Name

Tricia Bailey 

The title of your book:
Midnight Robber

Where are you from:
Trinidad and Tobago 

What Genre gets to claim you:
Romance/suspense 

In your own words, what is your book about? If you were not the author and trying to explain this awesome book you just read to a friend, what would you say about it?
In this book you will find a girl caught up with a bad boy that explores. It's a short story fill with love and yet it have a twist to it.

What is your writing style? Do you follow all guides and rules? Synopsis, outline etc. or do you just sit down at the computer and type to see what happens?
I write down as soon as I get an idea and later edit and remove what I want. I am new to all of this. 

Have you ever written anything and thought; " The world has got to see this!" ?
Yes I want them to feel how I feel when I am writing.

Do you have an editor and Cover Designer or do you do this yourself?
No, not yet but I'm working on it!

Who is your favorite author. Not just someone that you read allot. I wanna know whose book you read that made you suddenly know that if you didn't do this for the rest of your life then you would never be happy.
I don't have a favorite author. I read alot of various books from different people who just started because I think you get a better glimace at the author and there true feelings.

Is there anything you find particularly challenging in your writing?
Yes, POV I mix up myself sometimes. Lol

Do you write your characters or do they write themselves through you?
No not really, but sometimes I find myself emotionally connected with the characters. So I write against.

Do you ever write yourself into the characters?
No, because of my 11 answer.

Is writing your full time job or are you "Keeping your day job"? So to speak.
No, I will keep my day job thank you. Writing is my hobby.

If you could go back in time and meet one famous person or legend in history, who would it be?
Nelson Mandela 


There are millions of new books released every year. What in your mind makes yours stand out from all those millions in your genre?
Because everyone has a different story to tell. So others can share in your thoughts.

In the world of Indie, marketing is very difficult, especially if you don't have the funds to pay for it. Have you found a great free way to market your work that you think other Indies will benefit from?
No, if I find one I will let you know.


Links to find and follow Tricia's Work:

Blog:


Amazon Page: amazon.com/author/triciabailey

Purchase on Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no nasty or hurtful comments. This is a site for helping, not hurting.