Saturday, July 14, 2012

5 stars for Conner by Miranda Stork @Mirandastork

ConnerConner by Miranda Stork
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Conner's alter ego took over, brainwashed his wife and killed thousands. He was having a bad century." 


Holy Crap! I just have to start off with that. Conner is absolutely amazing! I started this book at 8pm and the next thing I knew, It was 3:45am and I was staring at the wall of my bedroom in complete disbelief. This story line is one of a kind. Half the time, I felt like i'd dived head first into the rabbit hole with no clue as to how I would ever get out. I'm still not out. Usually, by the time iv'e finished no more than a quarter of any given book, Iv'e already pretty much figured out how it's going to go. Conner had me confused and reeling from page one. It's like a paranormal romance meets a psychological thriller! Every time I "thought" I knew what was going on. Another bombshell was dropped leaving me screaming "WTF?!" at my kindle. Half the time I didn't know who was good, who was bad, who was crazy and who was sane or who's sad delusional viewpoint we may be seeing these events unfold through. But one thing was for sure. I needed to find out more than I needed sleep, or my next breath for that matter. This book is completely, totally, wonderfully insane from start to finish and I am now itching with the need for the second installment! I will be telling everyone I know about this wonderful author and how deep her imagination goes!

5 stars! One of the best novels I have read all year! 



And guess what? The second book entitled Erin is out today!!!!! The link is below! I have been dying waiting for it's release!

" Erin literally convinced herself she was someone else. What was so bad that she wanted to forget?" Erin by @Mirandastork Erin, is out today!!!!!


Erin is the werewolf Queen of Athol Castle. She has no memories of the events of a few months ago, where she believed herself to be a psychologist, and met the enigmatic and charming Conner... 

Filtiarn has taken over Conner’s body once more, and is relishing being in control. Cruel and sensual, he decides to work on a plan...to take over humanity. He begins a war...of werewolves against humans. But unknown to him, Conner is fighting against him within his own body, to set things right, and to bring Erin back from her own darkness. He tries to undo a great mistake from long ago, using Erin’s famed sword, Sioctine, as remnants of his own memory come back to him, opening up the present he now lives in. 

At the same time, another enemy is using the situation to their advantage, following the werewolves at every turn, threatening to undo everything that Conner is struggling to obtain... 

But will he be able to bring Erin back from Filtiarn’s grasp, or is it too late? And will he be able to stop the war against the humans progressing? 

And who is threatening to take over not only the humans, but the werewolves as well?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no nasty or hurtful comments. This is a site for helping, not hurting.