Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Special Thank You for a special lady!

So as Legacy Forgotten is doing very well and is getting great reviews, I have one person in mind that I would really like to thank. When I worked at the call center, There was a lady that sat beside me. She read Romance Novels, all kinds. Now I did not read romance one bit. Had never attempted. One day while I was waiting for calls, and really bored, she offered me a book. I told her no that I did not read those kinds of books. She asked what kind I normally read and I told her mysteries or paranormal books. She gave me Dark Price By Christine Fehan. I immediately fell in love with the Carpathians and fell into a world I had only ever imagined. I knew then, what I wanted to be, no. What I was supposed to be doing. So thanks Diane Stanton for introducing me to the inspiration that I needed to get my but in gear!!! Love ya woman!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no nasty or hurtful comments. This is a site for helping, not hurting.